New vehicle Protection/Customization:
- *Ceramic Coatings Inside and Out (Opticoat and Ceramic Pro)
- *Paint Protection Film (PPF) (Xpel and Suntek)
- *Coatings on Wheels Surfaces and Barrels
- *Wheel Powder Coating or Rash Repair
- *Brake Caliper Color Change
- *Window Tint- Carbon or Ceramic (Lifetime Warranty)
- *Vinyl Accents (Roof Wraps, Chrome Delete and Decals)
- *Vinyl Wraps and Coatings for Wraps
- *Custom Exhaust Fabrication
- *Headlight Restoration and Repair
- *Water Spotting and Overspray Removal
From The Manufacturer
- Protect your investment with the pioneers in automobile protection
Few brands are 100% committed to protecting your automobile like we are. We focus all of our resources, time, human capital, and research in developing some of the most innovative automobile protection products in the market. We hold the highest quality standards throughout our entire production process, from design to distribution. All of this has made XPEL one of the most recognized names in the automobile protection industry.
- What is paint protection film
- The clear coat is designed to heal surface scratches and common swirl marks that occur during routine washing of the car. If the scratch penetrates through the film's clear coat, it will not heal.
- The XPEL difference
- Our entire line of films is hand drawn, measured, and tested manually. Our ULTIMATE line uses special elastomeric polymer technology that allows the film to HEAL ITSELF from scratches or swirl marks in a matter of minutes. We developed our Design Access Program (DAP) Software to provide the most customizable and precise coverage in the industry. This allows our distributors to offer products that fit the needs of their customers while eliminating unnecessary waste. All of our workmanship is backed by our extensive warranties.
- Our promise
- We promise that each one of our products will protect your investment with best-in-class durability, performance, appearance, and overall quality. Our quest for excellence doesn’t stop there. We ensure that your automobile protection products are only installed by highly qualified experts by providing custom training programs and extensive support for all of our partners.
- Will Opti-Coat Pro or Ceramic Pro hurt the film?
Sealants such as Opti-Coat Pro or Ceramic Pro will not hurt the film or interfere with our ULTIMATE paint protection film’s self healing properties.
- Can/should Opti-Coat Pro or Ceramic Pro or similar coating be applied to the car before the film is installed?
- We do NOT recommend applying sealants such as Opti-Coat Pro or Ceramic Pro to the parts of the car that will be covered with film. The low surface energy of paint sealant products such as these will cause adhesion problems both during installation and over the life of the product. In addition, it is worth noting that there is really no benefit to applying sealant to the paint before the film anyway, since the film will provide far more environmental protection to the paint than a sealant ever could.
- How long should I wait to apply your product if my car has been repainted?
- You will need to contact us and see what we recommend. The time will vary depending on the paint system the body shop used. In any case, the time that they recommend you should wait to wax the paint, is the same time you will need to wait to install our product.
- How does XPEL ULTIMATE Paint Protection Film heal itself?
XPEL ULTIMATE Paint Protection Film uses a special polymer in its clear coat that flows even though it is cured. This allows the clear coat to find its natural level again after being disturbed on the surface.
- How deep of a scratch will heal?
The clear coat is designed to heal surface scratches and common swirl marks that occur during routine washing of the car. If the scratch penetrates through the film’s clear coat, it will not heal.
- How long does it take for a scratch to heal?
- The time for a scratch to heal depends on the severity of the scratch and the ambient temperature. Minor scratches usually heal in one hour at room temperature (72°F). In warmer climates, healing time will be shorter. The healing process can be accelerated at any time by pouring hot water over the scratched area.
- How many times will the clear coat heal itself?
- With this technology, there is no limit to the number of times the clear coat can heal itself. As long as the clear coat is not penetrated it will heal over and over again.
- How long will the clear coat last?
Depending on how the film is cared for, the clear coat can last indefinitely. Regular washing and waxing will keep the clear coat in top condition for years to come.
- How does XPEL ULTIMATE Paint Protection Film resist staining?
- The clear coat on XPEL ULTIMATE has a very low surface energy, which makes it extremely difficult for organic compounds to stick to the film. Insects, bird droppings and environmental contaminants (which would normally cause yellowing) such as road oils, exhaust smoke and pollution can be removed during regular washing.
- What if a stain does not come off the film during normal washing?
- If ordinary car wash or soap and water will not remove a stain, there are a variety products available to do the job. In most cases simple isopropyl rubbing alcohol will remove anything on the surface of the film. In cases of more severe staining, or where something has been left on the film for a long period of time, a sparing amount of lacquer thinner can be used. Bug and tar remover available at any auto parts store is also effective. If you are unsure about the use of any other chemical on the surface of the film, please contact us and we'll help you out!
- Can I wax the film when I wax the rest of the car?
- Unlike most paint protection films on the market, XPEL ULTIMATE Paint Protection film can be waxed and sealed just like your paint. Though XPEL Flawless Finish Paint Protection Film Sealant is still the preferred product, Any automotive wax or sealant may be used.
What is Paint Protection Film?
Paint protection films are clear or colored polyurethane films that are applied to vehicles to protect them from scratches, dents, or swirls caused by road debris, rocks, bug droppings, and other environmental elements.
Paint Protection Film (PPF) is a thermoplastic urethane film that is applied to the painted surfaces of a new or used car in order to protect the paint from stone chips, bug splatter and minor abrasions. It is professionally installed by certified installers using pre-cut kits that are computer cut for a specific car.
Xpel Protection Film - Ultimate
Is a very low surface energy lm designed to resist staining and offers superior environmental resistance and gloss retention.
The clear coat employs special elastomeric polymers that allow scratches in the surface to “heal” over time, eliminating the need for frequent polishing to maintain a just installed appearance.
XPEL Protection Film - ULTIMATE is coated with ultra clear high performance acrylic adhesivewhich has excellent adhesion on a broad range of surfaces, while resisting disturbances during installation.
Paint Protection Film
The garage door opens.
In front of you is your pride and joy. An automotive work of art. It’s new and clean, and there isn’t a mark on it. Sure, you’re going to take good care of it. You vow to wash and wax it religiously. You’ll park far away from others to prevent door dings. You’ll keep your distance from gravel trucks on the highway. You’ll do your best not to brush up against the curb, and of course you’ll drive slowly over speed bumps. But no amount of careful driving (or careful parking) can protect your car from the one thing guaranteed to cause damage every single day.
Stones and other road debris propelled by the vehicles in front of you, as well as bug splatter and bird droppings, inflict damage to the painted surfaces of your car on a daily basis. It will never be factory perfect again..
You could buy touch-up paint and try to fix the damage as it happens, but you’ll never get back to the flawless original paint you had when you left the showroom. You could have the damaged area professionally repainted, but besides not being original anymore, it’s expensive and the onslaught of damage will simply resume as soon as the car is back on the road..
Luckily, technology has provided an elegant, cutting-edge solution..
XPEL paint protection film works as an invisible layer of armor over your car’s finish. Our crystal-clear, energy-absorbent polyurethane film is computer cut from a database of precision templates specific to your car, and then safely bonded to the vulnerable painted surfaces offering up to ten years of guaranteed protection. XPEL is 100% safely removable on factory paint, and provides all of the protection you need with none of the peeling, cracking, yellowing, and blistering that can happen with other less-advanced films on the market. Drive your car with confidence!